m: 0428 116 146
Francesca joined Pracsys in 2016 as a Consultant. She has a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Western Australia majoring in Economics, International Business Economics and Business Law.
Prior to joining Pracsys, Francesca was employed as a Consultant with a multi-disciplinary social planning and community development consultancy. Her role involved problem solving across a diverse range of sectors including resources and energy, land development, education and regional development.
She has experience in corporate social responsibility including demographic profiling, strategic planning, place activation strategy, community development strategy and the planning and facilitation of stakeholder engagement.
Since joining Pracsys, Francesca has been engaged in projects to analyse economic fundamentals, scope economic development opportunities, model future economic scenarios and assess the social and economic impact of projects and initiatives across regional and urban settings.
- South West Development Commission, City of Perth: Future scenario modelling and economic impact assessment
- Department of Regional Development, City of Perth: Industry Cluster Analysis
- City of Joondalup, City of Mandurah: Social Return on Investment (SROI) and creative industry analysis for cultural infrastructure projects
- Department of Sport and Recreation: Evaluation of the CSRFF capital works funding program
- Survey development and interviews
- Quantitative and qualitative market and industry research
- Demographic and employment profiling
- Creative industry analysis
- Social and economic impact assessment
- Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Scenario modelling
- Scoping of economic development opportunities
- Development of regional investment priorities
- Engagement strategy
- Facilitation of stakeholder and community consultation