m: 0419 931 937
BEcon (Hons) CMC MIMC
Michael is Managing Director and founder at Pracsys Economics.
A Chartered Management Consultant with a B.Econ (Hons) from UWA, Michael spent five years working in market and property research before beginning a career in Management Consulting in 1991. Michael has 15 years of strategy consulting experience, augmented with formal training in Corporate Strategy Development through Stanford University.
With his professional background in quantitative economics and development planning, Michael has a strong record in the preparation of economic development strategies, economic impact statements, multiplier analysis, commercial development feasibilities and cost: benefit analyses. These skills have been applied to assignments in metropolitan and regional environments, for a wide range of private sector and government clients.
With 16 years of consulting experience, Michael has high level skills in managing multi-disciplinary consulting teams, researching, writing and compilation of complex reports and tender proposals.
His expertise and knowledge covers the following areas.
- Market research
- Strategic planning methods
- Innovation strategy
- New business development processes
- Management of strategy implementation
- Business performance measurement
- Multiplier effects of individual development projects
- Detailed dynamic spreadsheet models to assist in planning scenarios
- Detailed feasibility analysis and complex financial and statistical modelling
- Capital funding requirements and capital funding strategies
- Trading projections and operational plans for new facilities
- Management models and corporate governance structures
- Regional services and infrastructure planning
- Workforce and population projections
- Export industry development strategy
Michael is a member of various professional institutes including Institute of Management Consultants and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.