m: 0438 989 894
Per joined Pracsys in 2015 as a Senior Consultant. Per has significant consulting experience in a wide range of projects including major development such as the Singapore Sports Hub and Cape Preston Iron Ore Export Facility. He graduated from UWA in 2003 with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering and, more recently, has completed a Masters in Integrated Sustainable Design, which focused on design and master planning for economic, social and environmental sustainability in the built environment.
Prior to joining Pracsys Per has developed a broad base of experience in engineering design, project delivery, master planning, research and development, data analysis and reporting. Per is adept at problem solving and working in diverse multi-disciplinary teams.
As a freelance technical writer Per has also had a number of published articles on sustainability related technologies and innovations within the built environment.
Engineering and Design
- Civil and structural design
- Modelling and analysis
- Site supervision
- Sub-contractor management
Project Planning and Implementation
- Feasibility studies
- Value engineering
- Risk assessment and mitigation
Business Strategy and Planning
- Interviews and data collection
- Stakeholder consultation
- Technical writing
- Grant proposals and commercialisation plans
- Research of building and precinct level sustainability measures, such as energy efficiency, embodied energy, carbon emissions, transportation networks and industrial ecology
- Research and development of energy efficient building designs
- Research and development