m: 0419 027 245
Grad. Dip., BSc
Suzie joined Pracsys in 2012 as a Consultant. Suzie’s background in urban planning and design has enabled her to gain strong experience in strategic and statutory planning, data analysis and reporting. Previous to joining Pracsys, Suzie has worked on a number of key projects in collaboration with Pracsys including:
- Developing a performance-based toolkit for activity centres
- City of Greater Geraldton Residential Development Strategy and Commercial Activity Centres Strategy
- City of Cockburn Local Commercial and Activity Centres Strategy
- Murdoch Activity Centre Structure Plan
Using her skills in urban planning Suzie is able to translate urban economic concepts into practical solutions for a range of different planning and economic projects.
Prior to joining Pracsys, Suzie spent nearly two years working as a planner/urban designer for a private consultancy and for a Redevelopment Authority, and six years working as a landscape architect for a Perth design and construction company, primarily in greenfields estate development. Her wide range of experience has given her an extensive understanding of the challenges and issues of developing and maintaining high quality urban form and minimising conflict with the surrounding environment.
Suzie has a Graduate Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning (UWA) and a Bachelor of Science in Landscape Management (UWA) with extensive experience in developing performance assessment methodologies, strategic and statutory planning and urban design, with a particular focus on planning for more sustainable forms of urban development and incorporating population health outcomes.
- Strategy development
- Strategic planning
- Statutory planning
- Structure planning
- Design guidelines development
Activity Centre Activation
- Activity centre performance assessment
- Research and development of activity centre metrics
- Demographic analysis
- Commercial and residential floor space yield scenarios