Pracsys is a national multi-disciplinary economics and management consulting firm specialising in economic and social impact, feasibility and analysis, business cases, employment and land use studies and development strategies. We have extensive experience in urban, regional and rural areas across a range of projects. Our client base includes a broad range of State and Local Government agencies and private sector companies.
Founded in 1997, Pracsys has representation in Perth and Melbourne. Pracsys has extensive national experience in gravity modelling, industry cluster analysis, consultation, public value measurement frameworks, spatial analytics and demographic analysis.
Some recent projects include:
- City of Subiaco – Business Attraction Prospectus
- GMPM, Department of Communities and Peel Development Commission – Keralup Future Land Use Options
- NS Projects – Joondalup City Centre Development
- City of Joondalup – Social and Economic Return on Investment Analysis
- Satterley – Apple Street Roundabout Business Case
- City of Perth – Economic Baseline Evaluation
- City of Mandurah – Mandurah-Murray Strategic Projects Program
- Regional Development Australia Wheatbelt – Secondary Freight Route BBRF
- Shire of Dandaragan – Jurien Bay Town Centre Revitalisation
- Department of Culture and the Arts – Stop Puppy Farming
Our talented team at Pracsys have a wide range of qualifications and experience that contribute to the quality outcomes we produce for our Clients. Our expertise is founded on outstanding specialist mathematical, economic and financial analysis, modelling and expert strategic analysis and implementation planning. Click on a team member below to view their CV.