Are you looking to:
- Build your analytical and reporting skills across a diverse range of impactful strategy development, urban economics and business case projects?
- Collaborate and learn from a motivated team of analysts and consultants?
- Develop your skills in project management and client relationships?
Pracsys is a multi-disciplinary urban economics and strategy firm that provides advice to some of the largest private and public sector clients across Australia. Some examples of the exciting fields we work in include:
- Transformational planning and urban development projects that advance the growth of cities and regions within Australia
- Strategy development to help our clients find a better way to measure their success and achieve their goals and visions in areas such as industry development, land development and economic activation
- Business cases for a range of major projects including transport, and arts, cultural and sporting facilities, having secured over $2 billion in funding for our clients in the past five years
- Economic and social impact assessments to quantify the positive impact of arts, sport and recreation, place improvement and environmental initiatives
We are a specialised team that works together to solve unique and challenging problems. The right candidate will receive support and training as they adjust to the role. There is a strong focus on growth with both formal and informal development opportunities available.
You will be responsible for critically analysing problems and determining the most suitable evidence base needed to support the production of reports and presentations. You will support our senior and principal consultants to deliver evidence-based solutions addressing our client’s problems and objectives. This will include a combination of developing methodologies, analytics, research and reporting, with an emphasis on clear and engaging presentation of results and advice. You will have the opportunity to communicate the results of your work directly to clients and gain real experience in assisting private companies, local and state governments.
Is this role for me?
We are seeking candidates with:
- At least two years of relevant experience
- A degree or experience in economics, commerce, statistics or similar
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an analytical and strategic mindset
- The ability to think critically and develop structured arguments
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to present information or data in a visually appealing way using Microsoft Office or other tools
- Self-starter with a passion for making a real difference
Applications can be made through seek.com.au and search for Pracsys, closing 31st July 2019.